To ensure the safety of all patrons when visiting Carrolls Springs Property, the following document outlines the policy of Carrolls Springs regarding the terms and conditions applying to patrons if they are to be permitted entry to, and whilst they are at, Carrolls Springs 10 Industrial Avenue Wacol and 672 Progress Road Wacol 4076 site, 41-43 Sturt St Smithfield NSW 2164, and 146-148 Freight Dr Somerton VIC 3062.
- By entering this Carrolls Springs property you accept and agree to abide by these Conditions of Entry. If you do not accept and agree to abide by these Conditions of Entry, you and your vehicle must immediately leave the premises by the nearest exit.
- You enter the property at your own risk. There are risks of death, injury, damage and theft in the property. To the full extent permitted by law, we do not accept responsibility for and have no liability for any injury, death, theft, loss or damage whether to person or property (including to your Vehicle) and you agree to release us from any claims in relation to such matters.
- Without limiting the above clause, we are not liable for the theft of any Vehicle, any loss or damage to any Vehicle, or any loss or damage caused by any Vehicle in the property.
- You indemnify us and agree to keep us indemnified against all claims, expenses and other liabilities in respect of, arising from, or contributed to, by your breach of these Conditions of Entry.
- While you are in the property, you must:
*comply with all signs and directions, instructions and requests made by us;
*not obstruct any roadways, access ways or other Vehicles;
*not park anywhere that is designated as a no parking or reserved area;
*park wholly within the designated bays.
*where possible use the designated walking paths
At all times, patrons are required to behave in a manner:
- which is not offensive, humiliating, intimidating or threatening to other patrons, Carrolls Springs staff or any other persons;
- that does not threaten the safety of other patrons, Carrolls Springs staff or any other persons;
- that does not cause any damage to Carrolls Springs property or the property of other patrons;
- You may have access to or remove a Vehicle from the property only during the permitted hours displayed.
- We may unlock, enter, move, drive or have towed away at the owner’s expense any Vehicle in an emergency, if it is causing an obstruction, if it remains on the property after close or if it is thought to be dangerous. We are not liable for any damage caused.
- You are liable for any loss or damage caused by you or your vehicle to the property or any person or property in the property including, but not limited to, any damage caused by oil or other substances which leak from your Vehicle.
- We may refuse any Vehicle or person entry to the property at our discretion.
- Any person or Vehicle entering the property may be subject to filming by closed circuit television or other surveillance equipment within and surrounding the property for operational, security and public risk reasons and we reserve the right to use such evidence in any dispute. By entering the Property you consent to information about yourself (including images) being recorded by such surveillance equipment and to us disclosing the information recorded to anyone (including law enforcement bodies and persons involved in relevant legal or disciplinary actions) to the extent that we deem such disclosure to be necessary to protect our lawful interests, the public interest or the safety of persons or property at the Property.
Voluntary assumption of risk
Patrons voluntarily assume the risk of all damage and loss (including property damage, personal injury and economic and consequential loss) howsoever arising (including by negligence) at Carrolls Springs, including damage or loss caused by the acts or omissions of other patrons, employees or agents of Carrolls Springs.
Prohibited items include; fireworks; explosives; weapons; dangerous or hazardous items or illegal substances; any animals other than guide, hearing and assistance dogs as defined under the Guide, Hearing and Assistance Dogs Act 2009 (Qld); Assistance Animals and the Disability Act 1992 (Cth) or any article that may be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety or which may pose a hazard or nuisance to any other person. Any person in possession of such items will be deemed an “objectionable patron” and refused entry to, or removed from Carrolls Springs premises.
Personal Protection Equipment
High Visible (HI VIS) clothing and steel capped boots are required in certain areas of this premises, please adhere to signs advising the specific PPE that is required.
Smoking and Prohibited Substances
In accordance with current legislation, Carrolls Springs is a smoke-free building. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the Carrolls Springs buildings. Any patron that refuses to adhere to this requirement shall be deemed an “objectionable patron” and be subject to removal from the premises. There are designated smoking areas please use these areas, please use the appropriate container to extinguish your smoke butt. There is no smoking within 5 metres of any doorway.
A person may be liable for prosecution, a fine or may be removed from the premises where they do any of the following:
– Be under the influence of drugs;
– Engage in disorderly, offensive, anti-social, disruptive, unlawful or inappropriate behaviour;
– Use foul or abusive language or making racial, discriminatory or threatening remarks or gestures;
– Commit any act of vandalism or littering or damage property;
– Enter areas without proper authority that are signed staff only
– Place any poster, banner or other advertising or political material on any part of the premises
– Fail to comply with a lawful request from staff or other authorised persons
Minors and children (under the age of 16)
Infants and children are allowed access to the property provided they are accompanied by an adult and are supervised by the adult at all times.